BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 22 October 2012

Won't Be On In A While, Studying




As you may or may not know, I have a big exam just around the corner (I'm gonna die). So this is just a notice saying that I maybe won't be on, blogging here until I finish my exams. I want to focus on my studies. This is going to be the beginning of a new chapter of my future. I know that I'm the new kid on the blog and practically no one give a damn about my blogs. Well, I'm just giving you a heads up. 

P.S
I have decided to write my blogs in English, because I feel more comfortable writing in English. For those who don't understand English that well, just translate it. I'm not gonna ruin my blogs with short-forms that would destroy English. English is like my baby. I won't hurt it or ruin it. I love it!

Smiles and Love,
Sara

0 comments: