BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 22 October 2012

Graduation Day!

Date : 20th October 2012 (Saturday)
Venue : Crystal Crown Hotel, Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor
Celebration : SMK (P) Raja Zarina Graduation Day

Okay. As above, my school, SMK (P) Raja Zarina held a graduation day for all of the soon-to-be graduates of Form 5. I know it's weird to held a graduation day before you really graduate, I don't know, my school is wacky sometimes. But with that, great memories were made. Here are some photos that were taken by some of my friends. I don't have a camera, so I just download my friends photos from Facebook. XD




At our table






MY FRIENDS WITH MY BAHASA MELAYU TEACHER, PN HAFIZAH

MY FORM TEACHER, MISS TING


WACKY ME AND LIYANA

OUR CERTIFICATES

ON OUR WAY BACK, SNAPPY FOR THE LAST TIME

5 CEKAL STUDENTS



ALL LOOKING PRETTY







ME WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND


AGAIN FOR THE LAST-TIME PHOTO




PRETTY FACES, HARDCORE SOULS (LOL)

PRETTY AND LOVELY

FRIENDS WITH MISS TING

SHOWING OFF THEIR CERTIFICATES

BOTH OF THEM ARE TOTALLY FOCUSED ON WHAT OUR PRINCIPLE HAD TO SAY


WITH MISS TING


ANOTHER 5 CEKAL HOTO

YUMM!



These are some of the photos. There are more, but I only picked the ones that are only 5 Cekal students. Everybody was amazing, look amazing and the food was, ummm, edible (LOL). We shall keep this memory in our hearts, our souls or maybe just our Facebook s. I love you all. It was amazing knowing you all and good luck in SPM! 

CHAYOK CHAYOK!!

Smiles and Love,
Sara


0 comments: