BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 22 October 2012

What Should I Do For My Future?


Good Morning Everyone! Its morning here. I don't know where you are, I'm just wishing, may you have a wonderful day. Okay, I stayed up late last night, (I don't know why would you care about that), and a lot of things had gone through my mind. Things like, what I want to do after SPM, (if you read http://youngsteratheart.blogspot.com/2012/10/intro-duck-tion-xd.html, you what SPM is), what course should I take when furthering my studies, should I take pre-university or not? I love Biology, I get to learn a whole lot deeper about the living things in the world. But my passion is English language. I always take English seriously and for the past years in school, I had always ace the subject (bragging XD). Now I'm stuck in between two, English or Biology. If I take Biology, a whole lot new things I could learn and I could teach Biology in schools. And if I take English, I'll be more excellent in English, maybe I could teach English in schools (Malaysia is in need of a high-school English teacher) or become an editor, or a writer (love to write) and so many more. Then, I came to a conclusion, that taking English language may not be as hard as Biology. But I still want to learn more about living things. BLEH! Maybe I still haven't made my mind up yet.

Smiles and Love,
Sara

0 comments: