BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 3 December 2012

SPM is long gone! Time to chill!


Hello there readers. How's everybody? Good? Okay? I know I am hella happy. SPM IS D.O.N.E!!! And school is OVER!! I'm gonna miss school, but I feel free without it!!! Hahahahaha! But there's a lot of things to think of. Do I wanna take a part-time job? Should I just stay home and "lepak"? ARGH! (beep) Brain is overload (beep). Some of my friends decided, working is a good way to fill up our overly-free time and maybe get a heads up on the life without school. Some of them are not taking a part-time job, because their parents won't let them. I mean, what in the world are you gonna do if you only stayed home, and not have any plannings to fill your free time? Sitting like a lump, eating like a pig and of course, sleeping like you're hibernating. And when we all have a meet-up, you'll be looking so fat-ass. I understand, your parents love you. They don't want you to be working so hard after SPM. Well, parents sometimes love their child so much that they only see them as little kids, and not all grown up teenagers. I think working is a good way to show you how real life is. So, think clearly. Btw, SCHOOL IS OVER!!!! HORRAY!!!!

Smiles and Love,
Sara

0 comments: